Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hi all,

After my four year long hiatus, I've decided to re-enter the blogosphere and reinvent this existing blog. A lot has changed in four years, including my interests and insatiable appetite for change. I never intended for this blog to become as popular as it did - but apparently it's been viewed by many fellow recipe bloggers, including my mother - hi mom!

In the past four years I've grown as a nutrition professional and my focus has been more clinical than community based. I now have a diploma in nutrition & management under my belt and have worked in health care (nutrition department) in various institutions and am I currently studying dietetics at a prestigious university. I intend to become a registered dietitian (RD) upon completion of my program, and wish to pursue a focus in clinical nutrition/well-being.

I'd like to integrate my current (and growing) knowledge about nutrition/health into this blog and supply you with some delicious (yet still somewhat healthy) recipes that you can feel good about. I will be posting a new recipe very soon!

Stay tuned, I'll have some more coming!

-C

No comments: